What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
I love live photos, I love live moments, I love life.
I work with different people in different cities. I shoot so photos can again and again return people to their experiences, emotions and important moments in life.
I love shooting sincere feelings in a real situation, and you get special photos that reflect your individuality and exclusivity.
– Landscape Photography course in the author’s project “The World Around Us”
– Back2School – Intensive School of Photography
– Advanced course of art photography by Valeriya Maslova
– Aleksandras Babichyus Master class – “Sequential shooting”
– Natalia Gorbachenko Workshop – “Shooting newborn”
Montana, Шарикофф, Churrasko Bar, Korizza, 44 Favourite Place, Пушка